Math Olympiad Training (MOT) – Course Structure
This course is an online environment for the independent learner. Beyond downloading segments and submitting your solutions, you are also encouraged to contact our authors with questions as you work through the concepts and problems.
These tips will help you take full advantage of the Math Olympiad Training course:
- Download the current segment in a timely fashion (1st of every other month beginning in August).
- Study the materials for the current segment period and attempt to solve as many problems as you can.
- Contact the author and ask questions if you need assistance, but are not yet ready to submit your solutions.
- Collaborate with fellow students and instructors through Skype twice per segment (once/month) to ask questions and gain insights.
- Submit your solutions for grading and author feedback no later than the deadline posted for the current segment. Late submissions will be accepted although we cannot guarantee a reply by the author.
- Access the solutions to segments. Review your work and compare to the solutions posted.
PLEASE NOTE: A student enrolled in this course is aware of and will comply with copyright laws. You understand that the materials and tools provided are the property of AwesomeMath. No part of this program (segments, solutions, and all other resources) may be reproduced and/or re-distributed in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from AwesomeMath. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in immediate termination from the course with no refund and may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal penalties. For any questions or concerns contact email@example.com.