AwesomeMath Academy Policies
Code of Conduct
As part of the enrollment process you will be asked to acknowledge that both the parent and student have read, understand, and agree to our Code of Conduct. It helps to set the expectations for a positive and collaborative learning environment, so parent support is critical to this process.
To get the most out of the program, students are encouraged to attend every class. The video recordings should not be used in lieu of attending a live class. They are there for students who had to miss a class due to emergency or sickness.
- Students are required to be on-time for live Q&A sessions
- Be polite and respectful
- Listen with an open mind
- Laugh with people – not at people
- Express your opinion positively
- Respect the thoughts of others even if you don’t agree
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
AwesomeMath does not tolerate any of the following:
- Bullying of others (including cyber bullying)
- Disrespect towards any instructor, guest speaker, or host