Policies & Expectations
- Be on-time for live classes
- Download class materials in a timely fashion
- Study the materials, review class notes for every class, and attempt to solve as many problems as you can
- Contact the Instructor/TA via email with questions
- Collaborate with fellow students by using the forum dedicated for each class
- Submit homework solutions for grading as directed and before the end of the session period for which you are enrolled
- Students who must miss a class should (in a timely fashion and before the session ends) download the teaching materials and watch the video recording for any online class
- Be polite and respectful
- Listen with an open mind
- Express your opinion positively
- Respect the thoughts of others even if you don’t agree
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
IMPORTANT: AwesomeMath does not tolerate bullying of others (including cyber bullying) or disrespect towards any instructor, guest speaker, or host
Students are encouraged to attend every lecture/teaching session. Attendance is taken at the beginning of each class. Problem session attendance is optional.
We understand that sometimes a student has to miss a class. In that event, they will be able to download the teaching materials (or get a copy from their Instructor/TA). Students are expected to watch the video recording of the missed online class. Class materials, videos, submission of homework and problems for grading will not take place after the student’s online program session has ended.
Sharing of Awesomemath’s Proprietary Data
A student enrolled in any AwesomeMath Summer Program ONLINE course is aware of and will comply with copyright laws. Materials and tools provided are the property of AwesomeMath. No part of this program (class material, solutions, and all other resources) may be reproduced and/or re-distributed in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from AwesomeMath. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in immediate termination from the course with no refund and may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal penalties. For any questions or concerns contact email@example.com.
While classes are in session and during transition times, to keep the process as smooth as possible and make the most out of the time given, we ask parents who have questions to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.