Summer Math Program Common Questions
What if I have a question not answered above?
Contact email@example.com and please provide your Student Name and UIN when contacting us.
- By playing around, one can guess the best situation that leads to the desired minimum;
- With a bit more skills, one can find the answer;
- Prove your method is indeed the best;
- Extend this question.
- Both offer the SAME rigorous curriculum
- Veteran instructors with extensive experience in problem solving and mathematics competitions are teaching both at the in-person camps and online programs
- Social activities are part of each of the formats to enhance students’ interaction
- Students can ask in real time questions to instructors for clarifications and additional explanations
- Both formats feature two tests to assess students’ progress
- Office hours are offered twice a week
- Students can review the recorded lectures and problem sessions when attending the online program
- The in-person camps are more expensive than the online version because of the room and board expenses and transportation costs
- The residential camps provide a glimpse into a university campus life
- The online program is a good option for families who cannot afford a residential camp or their students cannot attend due to medical reasons or concerns
- These are two different learning environments with one of them being more suitable to certain students than others