Summer Program Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarships and Grants
There are a few scholarships and grants available from other organizations. Contact the granting organizations for more information.
- Mu Alpha Theta offers grants of up to $2,000 for members.
- Spirit of Ramanujan Global STEM Talent Search – Supports emerging engineers, mathematicians, and scientists who lack traditional institutional support through financial grants and mentorship opportunities.
We offer financial assistance to families on a very limited basis. We very rarely award full scholarships, but we try to work with families if our budget allows. Please keep in mind we are a small, private organization. Many summer camps are funded by Universities or have a nonprofit status, and therefore receive charitable donations to be used for financial aid and scholarships. Our organization does not benefit from such funding. For financial assistance beyond anything we may provide, we always recommend you do your own research and consider finding a local sponsor to help pay for the tuition costs.
Note: A student must first complete all required steps of our application process before submitting a request for financial assistance.
To be considered, please send the following information to email@example.com and address your correspondence to Janna Hoving, Director of Finance.
- Written statement from the parent explaining in detail their financial situation and why you should be considered for financial aid
- Submit a copy of the parent’s most recently filed tax return (social security number/Tax ID should be marked out/not shown)
- Include in your correspondence the parent’s gross monthly income from all sources
- Submit a copy of parent’s most recent paycheck(s)
- Submit a copy of parent’s most recent bank and/or credit card statement (accounts used to pay monthly bills/utilities, etc.). Any account numbers should be marked out/not shown