AwesomeMath is devoted to providing enriching experiences in mathematics for intellectually curious learners. Through summer camps, publications, curriculum, and competitions AwesomeMath fosters a community that values critical thinking, creativity, passionate problem solving, and lifetime mathematical learning.
Reasons to Experience AwesomeMath
- We create a special place where students and teachers meet to share their mathematical knowledge and experience.
- To achieve mathematical excellence by training with the best problem solvers around the world.
- To lay the groundwork for lifelong learning.
- To inspire a love for mathematics that will last into college years and beyond!
AwesomeMath was started in 2006 by Dr. Titu Andreescu who has dedicated his career to bringing the joy and challenges of competition math to students around the world.
- US IMO Team Leader (1995 – 2002)
- Director, MAA American Mathematics Competitions (1998 – 2003)
- Director, Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program (1995 – 2002)
- Coach of the US IMO Team (1993 – 2006)
- Member of the IMO Advisory Board (2002 – 2006)
- Chair of the USAMO Committee (1996 – 2004)
- MAA Sliffe Award winner for Distinguished Teaching