Parents / Educators
In today’s competitive environment, developing problem-solving and critical thinking skills has become more important than ever. Let AwesomeMath help hone your student’s abilities to apply powerful techniques to some of the most engaging problems. Go beyond the core standards and explore the areas of Number Theory, Counting and Probability, Geometry, and Algebra, all through the exciting vehicle of competition math. Whether studying for competitions such as MATHCOUNTS, AMC tests, USAMTS, or Purple Comet! Math Meet or simply wanting to delve into some beautiful problems to increase your problem-solving skills, AwesomeMath can help you get started on your path.
AwesomeMath provides various enrichment resources whatever your availability and budget.
- AwesomeMath Summer Program – designed for bright middle and high school students (ages 11-17) who wish to hone their problem solving skills in particular and further their mathematics education in general. Many of our participants seek to improve their performance on contests such as AMC10/12, AIME, or USAMO.
- AwesomeMath Year-Round Program – online program is intended for students who have a good handle on AMC competitions, meaning that they already qualified for AIME/USAMO and are looking to further develop their proof writing skills. This program will help students learn problem-solving strategies and techniques to further improve their AIME/USAMO scores.
- AwesomeMath Academy – AwesomeMath Academy courses are designed to supplement and reinforce the training students receive through self study or in their school competition math programs. The Academy courses are primarily intended for middle and high school students, although precocious elementary aged kids (such as 3rd graders and above) can sign up for our in-person classes at the Academy.
- Mathematical Reflections – a publication aimed primarily at high school students, undergraduates, and everyone interested in mathematics. Through articles and problems, we seek to expose readers to a variety of interesting topics that are fully accessible to the target audience.
- XYZ Press Publications – For problem solving enthusiasts of all ages, XYZ Press books provide challenging problems that engage your critical thinking skills to succeed in math competitions all the way up to the Olympiad level and beyond. Each book contains clear, comprehensive, and novel proofs which are elegant and unlock understanding in complex areas of mathematics.
Many of our students, while gifted in mathematics, have gone on to pursue other interests in science, engineering, liberal arts, and more, leveraging the skills and techniques they’ve acquired through our premier mathematics summer camps, one-of-a-kind publications, and strong community. Check out our newsletters and testimonials!