Year-Round Program – Student Expectations
The AwesomeMath Year-Round Program is an online environment for the independent learner. Beyond downloading the materials and submitting solutions, you are also encouraged to take advantage of all the resources we provide and to contact our authors with questions as you work through the materials.
These tips will help you take full advantage of the AMY program:
- Download the current segment in a timely fashion (1st of every other month beginning in August).
- Study the materials for the current segment period and attempt to solve as many problems as you can.
- Utilize the video tutorials and other helpful resources provided.
- Contact the author and ask questions if you need assistance, but are not yet ready to submit your solutions.
- Collaborate with fellow students and instructors through Skype twice per segment (once/month) to ask questions and gain insights.
- Submit your solutions for grading and author feedback no later than the deadline posted for the current segment. Late submissions will be accepted although we cannot guarantee a reply by the author.
- Access the solutions to segments. Review your work and compare to the solutions posted.
PLEASE NOTE: A student enrolled in our program is aware of and will comply with copyright laws. You understand that the materials and tools provided are the property of AwesomeMath. No part of this program (segments, solutions, videos, and all other resources) may be reproduced and/or re-distributed in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from AwesomeMath. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in immediate termination from our program with no refund and may subject the offender to civil liability and severe criminal penalties. For any questions or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org.